The HCBA offers two types of annual memberships – Individual and Family memberships.
- Individual Membership fee is $20 /year.
- Family Membership fee is $25/year and includes up to 4 immediate family members.
All annual memberships include the option of participating in the swarm collection list and voting on club related issues. A Family membership allows 2 votes per family.
Everyone is welcome to attend our monthly general meetings.
General meeting admission is included with HCBA membership; non-members fee is $3.00 at the door.
- No cost participation on the swarm recovery list
- Voting rights on club matters
- Learn how to get started in beekeeping and become a better beekeeper
- Keep up to date with latest developments in honey industry
- Meet fellow beekeepers
- Share knowledge and experiences
- Help promote beekeeping
- Educate the public about honey bees and honey
- Low-cost extractor rental
- Periodic educational opportunities
- Participation in the annual Honey Extraction Day
Forms to become a member and to join swarm list